Rachel Ray: The Queen of Mess.
This post is obviously about Rachel Ray! Why?
Do you wonder sometimes why I criticize celebrities so much for their style choices?
I do confess that I do. And you are right about that, at least.
The reason is that many women fall prey to imitating celebrities, and I work to awaken both the prey and the predator (fashion predator of course) to doing the right thing.
Celebrities beware of what you present to your audience; you are on some kind of a podium!
Audiences beware of blind imitation! Celebrities are as confused as you are sometimes, or rather most of the time.
So is Rachel Ray different?
No way!
She makes some of the worst image mistakes I see on TV.
I wonder who her stylist is if she has one!
Not only her cooking is a mess, her image is a mess.
All her choices are wrong.
Her colors are wrong.
Her design and style are wrong.
Her combinations are wrong.
I think that her show is as bad as her cooking. I am sure she has fans and that doesn't bother me. What bothers me most is that she is sending a message that you can break all the basic image rules and be successful. That depends on what success is. That is another story.
The worst thing she does is accentuate the flaw in her neck.
I know that your features are God given and I truly respect that. But one needs to respect what God gave you by doing the right thing, right?
If you have a neck like hers and like many other millions of women then do the following.
1- Eliminate neck and ear accessories all together.
2- Keep your shoulders plain and wear solid colors.
3- Wear necklines far from your neck.
4- Wear your Hair up considering also your face shape.
5- Focus on your good features to distract the attention from your neck and shoulders. Wear a nice skirt or pants, skip the tightly fit clothes and choose simple outfits with gradation of 3 monochromatic colors (such as white, grey and black) having the medium color on your top outfit.
6- Don't pretend!
I hope that you use the tips above.
Love and prayer
Labels: Fashion, Image, personal color, Rachel Ray, Style Tricks


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home