Women Empowerment

For Women leading change in their lives. Guide to eliminate internal (self imposed) and external (cause-effect imposed) obstacles to effective transformation. A step by step system approach.

Monday, June 25, 2007

Can You Wear Jeans To The Work Place?

I would like to be as strict as I was all along about the NO JEANS at work policy!
However, I had a change of heart recently. I believe that if you follow these rules you will look good at work in jeans.
  1. Do wear dark classic solid colored jeans, such as black or dark navy.
  2. Do wear boot leg styles, avoid stretch and fitted ones.
  3. Do wear jeans only on the last working days of the week, or the dress down working day, remember jeans is a casual wear!
  4. Do wear a formal, classic long sleeves top. Wearing a jacket would enhance your formal image.
  5. Do wear classic pumps and matching stockings.

Here are the don'ts:

  1. Dont' wear jeans with attention grabbing details such as sequins, colored embroideries, embellishments etc.
  2. Don't wear jeans if you have meetings with executives or with people outside your section.
Check all other image enhancing factors, such as your accessories, your manners and your skills. Everything counts.

Stay tuned for another tip soon....

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz